Apply for a job
DIRECTOR, FACILITIES AND SECURITY – Petaluma, CA
“Lagunitas has a place at the Bar for everyone”
The Director, Facilities and Security will provide leadership and supervision to internal and contracted teams and evaluate the performance of facilities programs including building maintenance, housekeeping, security, reception, mail/l shipping, grounds maintenance, security, fleet management, Taproom and Schwag store support. and pest control in Petaluma, Chicago and Seattle. Responsible for developing and executing safety and facilities strategy, as well as planning, managing and forecasting capital projects, daily facility needs, sustainability initiatives and EH&S programs. The Facilities and Security Manager reports to our Human Resources Manager and will work from the corporate office in Petaluma, CA and interact with employees at all levels, including managers. This role is recognized for providing expert-level information and advice on critical topics such as regulatory compliance, facilities management and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Commerce or related field OR obtainable through equivalent experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience to include safety/security and/or facilities management.
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Thorough understanding of facility management, practical skill sets, planning, contractor coordination; Facilities management with experience in project management.
- Experience working with environmental health and safety programs or other related safety experience; in particular experience in emergency management and disaster preparedness.
- Compliance-focused mindset with demonstrated proficiency in developing and implementing strategy, responding to challenges, maintaining critical documentation and mitigating risk.
- Demonstrates experience managing engineering and capital projects, including managing relationships and coordinating general contractors, project managers, and external suppliers and contractors.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the development and implementation of energy efficiency and sustainability initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in successful financial planning, budgeting and fiscal management, including ability to manage multi-functional and diverse programs with significant budget impact.
- Ability to exercise formal and informal authority to influence a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, including executive management and third party contractors.
- Corporate experience in a multi-unit environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop teamwork.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The Lagunitas work experience:
– Provide an inclusive work environment where you can come as you are
– Competitive compensation package including strong benefits
– Excellent development and career opportunities
Apply for a job